Source and provide parts to customers and internal service technicians in a timely and efficient manner.
Reports to: Parts Manager
- Answer calls from customers/service technicians
- Source and arrange shipment of parts on a daily basis
- Obtain and quote prices on parts orders
- Respond to email/fax orders from customers and service technicians
- Process orders into business system
- Maintain communication with customers and service technicians
- All other assigned duties.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Self motivated, organized, and attention to detail
- Good computer and math skills
- Ability to read shop manuals
- Firm understanding of lift truck mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of LP and diesel engines, transmissions, and axles
- Knowledge of electric motors and electrical controls, hydraulic pumps and motors
- Ability to recognize lift maintenance issues and suggest solutions to the customer
- Prior experience in the parts field a plus
Post offer physical, drug test and background check must be successfully completed.