- Fast charging, more uptime
- Indoor and outdoor capability
- Operator comfort
- Models: ERP155-190VNL
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 15500-19000lbs
- Max Load Height: 258
- Max Load Weight: 19000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
Groundbreaking lithium-ion option for heavy-duty applications
Groundbreaking electric option delivers the ICE-like performance that heavy-duty applications require, with all the advantages of integrated lithium-ion battery power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, and simple, fast charging.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / 4 Wheel Electric
The ERP-VNL breaks new ground with lithium-ion power in a higher-capacity lift truck. It translates into more time working and less time charging and replacing batteries.
- No battery maintenance required, operators simply plug in and charge with no extra steps
- Fast charging, going from lift lock-out (12% state of charge) in less than 90 minutes, and remaining at 90% efficiency throughout operation
- Longer overall service life than lead-acid battery power
Streamline your lift truck fleet with the multipurpose ERP-190VNL, designed to work both indoors and out. Say goodbye to separate trucks for different areas of your operation and slim down your fleet.
Set up operators for success, with features designed to keep them comfortable and productive, all shift long.
- No emissions in operation or when charging
- Low noise levels thanks to efficient electric power
- Standard air ride seat avoids transmitting excess vibration to operator
- Hydraulic mini-lever controls require less pressure to operate
Indoors or out, operators need to get in and out of a range of storage layouts. The ERP-VNL has the maneuverability to make it happen.
- Shortened counterweight design enables reduced overall truck length
- Turn assist system helps reduce turn radius and ability to move in tight spaces