CUSHION TIRE SERIES - THE “EVERYDAY” LIFT TRUCK.
You won’t find an “a-ha” moment in just one feature of the CT2 series cushion tire lift truck, you’ll find it in the combination of all of them. The CT2 series brings to you the legendary toughness, reliability and productivity that are synonymous with the Hyster name, but with an economic-conscious upfront cost and a low operating cost solution.
- Made to work hard, but smart, the CT2 series is designed to give you power over an excellent balance of fuel consumption and productivity. Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides two selectable performance modes, one to achieve a balance of enhanced performance and superior fuel economy, the other to help maximize productivity during peak business periods.
- With its well-balanced powertrain which combines our electronically controlled powershift transmission and a PSI 2.4L efficient engine, you’ll experience fuel cost savings - in a documented industry standard test cycle the CT2 series used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitors. Hyster stands behind this rugged design with a 3-year, 6,000 hour powertrain warranty.other to help maximize productivity during peak business periods.
- The CT2 series is available in a 5,000 lb. capacity model and a special 4,000 lb. capacity model. This special 4,000 lb. model, when combined with a number of custom designed options such as the “trucker’s mast,” becomes ideal for crossdocking applications in the trucking and freight industries. No matter which capacity you choose – no matter what your application – you can count on the dependability of the CT2 series to help keep your productivity high.
- Designed with your operator in mind, the operator compartment has a low step height of only 13.6 inches, enabling easy operator ingress and egress, thereby helping reduce fatigue and increase productivity. The infinitely adjustable tilting steer column and non-cinching seatbelt are designed to help all operators be more productive.
- Operator comfort is essential, and driving in reverse is no exception. The Hyster cushion CT2 series has been purposely designed with a low profile counterweight and LP Tank mounting which lessens operator fatigue in operations which require significant rearward travel.
- When you choose the CT2 series lift truck, you get the same proven and durable components that you’ve come to expect from Hyster. Sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face seal fittings, canted load rollers and tapered-roller king-pin bearings in the steer axle are all standard on this CT2 series.
- A wide hood opening, combined with a no-tools removable floor plate, allows cowl-to-counterweight access for easy access to serviceable components. Fewer daily service checks and long hydraulic and coolant service intervals can mean increased uptime for your operation.