MB TX 2500 Tracked Mud Buggy® Toro
The Tracked Mud Buggy® represents the ultimate in productivity, jobsite efficiency and ROI – with controls that are intuitive and easy-to-use, superior traction and maneuverability, high weight carrying capacity and a powerful engine.
The durable and proven 25 hp Kohler Confidant engine powers the Tracked Mud Buggy and allows speeds upwards of 6 mph
High Carrying Capacity
The machine and its components have been designed and tested to achieve a 2,500 lbs carrying capacity, which improves durability and longevity
This feature ensures the tub automatically returns to resting position so the operator can focus on retrieving the next load of concrete
Endless Kevlar® reinforced tracks ensure maximum strength and performance
This machine has been designed with notably less hoses and fitting, reducing points of service and cost. Belts, hydros and batteries are all easily accessible along with the engine compartment for efficient routine maintenance
Suspended, ride-on platform results in less operator fatigue and folds up for ease of trailering
16 cu. ft. (0.45 cu. m.)
25hp* Kohler Cofidant
6 mph forward, 3 mph reverse
*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of product will be significantly lower.
Superior performance meets versatility with the launch of the steel tub accessory for the Material Buggy product line. The steel tub is sold as an accessory to replace the standard poly tub. The steel tub will be sold separately from the traction unit. There will not be a base model sold with the steel tub pre-assembled. The steel tub is designed to fit on the full Material Buggy line, from the wheeled units to the new Swivel Mud Buggy®.
• High weight-carrying capacity: The steel tub offers the 16-cubic foot and 2,500-pound carrying capacity found on the full line of Material Buggies.
• Tub design: The curved back allows the tub to dump material at any point along the 180-degree radius when used on the Swivel Mud Buggy model.
• Versatile platform: The steel tub was designed to fit all the current Material Buggy models.
- The traction controls are easy to learn, effortless to operate, smooth and responsive – resulting in great maneuverability, particularly in confined areas
- Endless Kevlar® reinforced tracks ensure maximum strength and performance
- Auto-Return Dump feature ensures the tub automatically returns to resting position so the operator can focus on retrieving the next load of concrete. The unique dump switch is linked to the movement of the traction control and is always near the operator’s thumb for easy access
- A suspended, ride-on platform results in less operator fatigue and can fold-up for ease of trailering
- Equipment Type
- Material Buggies / Concrete and Masonry