Bendi Rear Wheel Drive Narrow Aisle Multipurpose Electric Forklift
The Bendi model B30AC/B40AC works in aisles as narrow as *78″ (1.98M), has a basic capacity starting at 3,000 lbs. (1361 kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 26′ (7.92M).
The Bendi B30AC/B40AC is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers and containers. The B30AC/B40AC can also work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The Bendi B30AC/B40AC does all of the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B30AC/B40AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B30AC/B40AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, yet operates in narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. The Bendi B30AC/B40AC has large diameter tires and the truck has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions. This forklift can go from inside the truck to the rack eliminating staging and additional operators and support forklifts.
*Based on 48” (1200 mm) long x 40” (1000 mm) wide load.
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Power, Braking and Traction
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Equipment Type
- Narrow Aisle / Other Forklifts