Bendi Rear Wheel Drive High Capacity, High Lift Narrow Aisle Multipurpose Electric Articulating Forklift
The Bendi model B55AC works in aisles as narrow as *84″ (2.13M). The B55AC high volume model has a basic capacity of 5,500 lbs. (2495kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M).
The B55AC model is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available. The B55AC can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and have a floating front axle, allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors and do the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but with much heavier loads and in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B55AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B55AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. The Bendi B55AC has large diameter tires and the truck has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions. One truck can go from inside the dock to the rack, eliminating staging and additional operators and support forklifts.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Power, Braking and Traction
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- Equipment Type
- Narrow Aisle / Other Forklifts