Productivity, Durability and Comfort in Container Handling
The powerful H1050-1150HD-CH container handler series with outstanding lift capacity provides superior performance for container handling operations. There are two models offering 80,000 lbs. and 88,000 lbs. of laden container handling capacity respectively.
- Ports & Terminals
- Stevedoring and cargo shipping
Innovative Engine Technology
This series comes standard with a Tier 4 Final Cummins QSL 9L engine rated at 350hp (363hp peak) and a Dana Spicer Off- Highway TE 32 powershift transmission.
The H1050-1150HD-CH series with Tier 4 Final engine features:
- Integrated drivetrain with emission reduction package that includes cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR).
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system for nitrogen oxide (NOX) reduction
- Diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) for particulate matter removal and a diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) delivery system.
Efficient design for low cost of operations
Engineered with Strength Uncomplicated Serviceability
Tier 4 Final Key Features on the H1050-1150HD-CH Series Trucks:
- Tier 4 Final Cummins QSL 9L engine with SCR, DOC and DEF
- Dana Spicer Off-Highway TE 32 powershift transmission
- Water-cooled variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) design combines
the benefit of both a small and large turbocharger in a single unit,
enabling Hyster® Tier 4 Final engines to achieve significantly improved
response compared to Tier 3 engines.
- The on-demand engine cooling system is designed so that the cooling
fan will provide only the level of engine cooling required. Because the
fan will usually be running lower, noise levels are reduced and less
fuel is consumed.
- Automatic throttle-up feature enables the truck to operate within its most efficient speed under varying load conditions.
- The Idle Management System is another exclusive feature designed to
save fuel without compromising the job. If the engine is idling for a
period without any demands from the operator, it will drop rpms and
enter into “Hibernate Idle”.
- ECO-mode selectable performance levels: ECO eLo mode provides good
performance, and optimizes the engine for best fuel economy. Hi-P mode
provides the highest productivity, and is still able to deliver
excellent fuel economy.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Container Handlers