At Burns Industrial Equipment, we have the right used forklifts in Ohio, West Virginia and western Pennsylvania for the right job at the right price. You can also expect superior quality — every machine we sell goes through our comprehensive 200-Point Tough Test Program, giving you the most dependable used forklifts, with warranties to match. Many of these machines come from our well-maintained equipment fleet, enabling you to buy with confidence and peace of mind.
We carry forklift trucks for indoor and outdoor applications from several manufacturers, including Hyster® and Yale®. We update our selection regularly, and we can quickly locate a truck you need if we don't have it in stock.
We offer our pre-owned forklifts at three convenient locations to serve customers in Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Cleveland and northeast Ohio to ensure prompt, reliable service. The knowledgeable staff at each facility can help you select the best machines for your applications and budget and provide a smooth, seamless transaction.
Reasons to Buy Used Forklifts
Purchasing a used forklift can offer numerous advantages for your business:
- Lower cost: Is your business working with a limited budget? Used equipment typically has a lower upfront price, enabling you to save money.
- Ease of use: Many older forklift models don't have all the technologically advanced features as the latest machines, which simplifies their operation.
- Immediate availability: Our used equipment is ready to perform at your job sites. You won't have to wait for modifications or a special order from the factory.
- Simplified maintenance: The less complex design of older equipment makes them easier and less expensive to maintain.
- Wider selection: Manufacturers only produce a handful of new models each year. With used forklifts, the inventory is virtually unlimited, giving you more purchasing options.
Our Used Forklift Services
As a valued Burns Industrial Equipment customer, you'll get support every step of the way with an assortment of services.
While used forklifts are already cost-effective, our range of financing solutions can make your used forklift purchase even more affordable and budget-friendly. We can also help you explore leasing if that works better for your business. We can structure your payments to provide maximum flexibility, allowing you to meet your unique financial objectives.
Service and Maintenance
Keeping forklifts on the job and performing well is a top priority at Burns Industrial Equipment. We offer a variety of repair and maintenance services in Ohio, western Pennsylvania and West Virginia to maximize machine uptime and reduce operating costs.
Our team of mobile service technicians can come to your facility or job site within two hours to fix your equipment. Around-the-clock emergency repairs are also available. If the work is too complex for field service, such as engine rebuilds or fabrication, our fully equipped shops are ready for the challenge. Our full-service maintenance agreements can keep your fleet in peak condition.
Have Questions on Equipment?
Let us help you! Contact us today.