NEED AN EXTRA TRUCK IN YOUR FLEET?
Let us help you select the right truck to handle your specific job
· Cushion and Pneumatic Forklifts
· Electric / LP Gas / Diesel
· All Capacities
· Specialty Forklifts
· Aerial Equipment / Floor Cleaning / Construction Equipment
RIGHT SIZE YOUR FLEET WITH BURNS FLEET MANAGEMENT
Reduce Costs and Improve ROI with Our Proprietary Software Platform
- Access Detailed Analytics on Each Truck
- Expert Advice on How to Improve Operational Efficiency
- Manage Every Aspect of Your Fleet, Online and Mobile
- Set Custom Alerts and Benchmarks to Track Expense
- Manage Service and Maintenance from One Platform
MORE THAN HUMANLY POSSIBLE
The newly-designed Hyster® narrow aisle reach trucks are designed to help you do exactly that.
Introducing the Yale® Heavyweight Handler™
Flat-pack and odd-shaped items, don’t have to be a pain in the back.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Burns is a Full-Service Dealership. Contact us today:
- On-site Repair
- Planned Maintenance
- Used Equipment
- Rental Equipment
- New Equipment Sales
Why train with Burns?
Training is essential in promoting a safe work environment
News & Announcements
When you need to lift the heaviest loads at your work site or facility, you need a high-capacity forklift. These forklifts offer top-tier lifting performance, allowing companies to pick up and transport incredibly heavy loads. Since you can find several types of forklifts on the market, it’s critical to understand how high-capacity forklifts differ from…
Do You Need a Walk-Behind or Ride-on Machine? When you are looking at a walk-behind scrubber vs a ride-on scrubber it may not look like a big difference at first. Quite often, a good portion of many facilities’ cleaning budgets is in labor. In larger areas, a ride-on sweeper would be superior because it not only decreases…