NEED AN EXTRA TRUCK IN YOUR FLEET?
Let us help you select the right truck to handle your specific job
· Cushion and Pneumatic Forklifts
· Electric / LP Gas / Diesel
· All Capacities
· Specialty Forklifts
· Aerial Equipment / Floor Cleaning / Construction Equipment
RIGHT SIZE YOUR FLEET WITH BURNS FLEET MANAGEMENT
Reduce Costs and Improve ROI with Our Proprietary Software Platform
- Access Detailed Analytics on Each Truck
- Expert Advice on How to Improve Operational Efficiency
- Manage Every Aspect of Your Fleet, Online and Mobile
- Set Custom Alerts and Benchmarks to Track Expense
- Manage Service and Maintenance from One Platform
MORE THAN HUMANLY POSSIBLE
The newly-designed Hyster® narrow aisle reach trucks are designed to help you do exactly that.
Introducing the Yale® Heavyweight Handler™
Flat-pack and odd-shaped items, don’t have to be a pain in the back.
Why train with Burns?
Training is essential in promoting a safe work environment
News & Announcements
June 8, 2021, is National Forklift Safety Day. Burns is committed to safety and providing our customers with the latest technology to keep their operators and employees injury-free while achieving maximum efficiency. Safety is always the top priority and on-the-job injury prevention is vital and takes extra effort. Forklift Safety Day is good time to…
Burns Industrial Equipment Recognized as Yale Dealer of Excellence Burns Industrial Equipment is pleased to announce its recognition by Yale Materials Handling Corporation with the 2020 Dealer of Excellence award. This annual award honors Yale dealers that have exhibited focused leadership, and continue to drive their customers to the highest level of performance in all…