H135-155FT, H155FTS Hyster
- The H135-155FT series features multiple powertrain configurations that provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- CANbus communications network reduces wiring complexity, providing superior dependability.
- Patented DuraMatch™ transmission provides breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Superior ergonomic design allows for easy driver access, more foot and leg room, excellent visibility and two choices of hydraulic controls enable your operator to maximize productivity.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Gasoline/Petrol, LP, Diesel
- Capacity: 13,500 - 15,500
- Max Load Height: 232
- Max Load Weight: 15500
Power to Handle Your Toughest Applications
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor and outdoor use, this truck series is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as industrial machinery, lumber yards, sawmills and concrete precast.
The H135-155FT series is configured to provide the right lift truck for your application. Multiple powertrain combinations assure your cost of operations will be lowered. Each configuration offers improved efficiency, advanced dependability, and simple serviceability. Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer manages truck operation to maintain world-class dependability to maximize uptime.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Engine