MPE60-G, MPE060-080VH Yale
- Ergonomic advantages
- Smart features
- Awareness boosters
- Durable construction
- Service-friendly features
- Models: MPE60-G, MPE060-080VH
- Capacity: 6000-8000lbs
- Load Weight: 8000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 9.3
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
Boost order picking, escalate throughput
Designed with a variety of industry-exclusive ergonomic enhancements and smart features, the walkie rider boosts labor efficiency and throughput in several workflows, including dock loading/unloading, horizontal transport and low-level order picking.
- Equipment Type
- Pallet Trucks
The Yale end rider is designed around the operator, packed with features to help increase comfort, focus and productivity all shift long.
- Platform cushion provides 30% less shock and vibration when compared to conventional rubber mats to improve comfort and promote steadier footing
- Power assist steering helps reduce physical effort by up to 60% compared to manual steer trucks and is programmable to match desired steering feel
- Full rotary control handle uses a twist/grip design to minimize wrist stress and allow for precise lift/lower, travel control and horn functions from both sides
- Integrated knee pads deliver industry-leading support and use a unique waffle pattern for flexibility, airflow and comfort
- Extended operator platform (optional) offers 30% more usable floor space than leading competitors, allowing optimal foot positioning for enhanced stability and reduced fatigue
Get the high-throughput advantage you’re looking for. The Smart Shift bundle on the Yale End Rider allows the operator to better use the truck and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Smart Lift/Lower automatically raises/lowers forks with one touch, shaving seconds off picks by enabling the operator to focus on the next task while the lift/lower function completes
- Smart Acceleration provides two distinct acceleration profiles based on application, load and task. Can save 1-4 seconds per movement by using the faster profile before loads become too high
- Smart Slow Down reduces truck speed when cornering to enhance load stability and operator control, decreasing risk of product damage
- Smart Cruise Control permits operator to set truck speed and relax the throttle over long hauls, minimizing wrist/hand stress
The Yale end riders come with industry-exclusive features to enhance awareness in a variety of busy warehouse conditions and encourage safer operation.
- Dual horn buttons — Allow operators to engage without moving hand from driving position
- LED platform lights (optional) — Boost pedestrian and operator awareness in dark trailers or congested areas. Encased for added protection and durability, and programmable with different modes/flash patterns to communicate status
- LED fork lights (optional) — Provide low-level illumination in dimly lit environments to help reduce risk of pallet and product damage. Recessed or caged for added protection and durability
To stay productive, you need equipment that can handle rigorous demands, day after day. Uneven surfaces, contacting pallets, repeatedly starting and stopping—it’s all in a day’s work.
That’s why we strengthened every inch of our end riders, designed to have the durability required for your toughest challenges.
- Enhanced frame stability capable of standing up to toughest use
- Reinforced forks with 25% more steel
- Engineered undercarriage to protect vital components
Learn more about the end rider’s lift and linkage system.
Extreme cost pressures and tight margins mean you have little tolerance for taking trucks out of commission for maintenance.
Yale end riders are engineered for longer service intervals and easier maintenance. You can spend more time moving product and less time servicing equipment — keeping total cost of ownership to a minimum.
- Easy maintenance access for simple, fast service
- Heavy duty lift linkage and abuse-tolerant undercarriage
- Extended service intervals of up to 1,000 hours, with maintenance as much as 50% less often than competitors
It all adds up to big savings — up to $150,000 in lifetime maintenance savings compared to fleet of 50 competitive units.*
*Up to $150,000 lifetime savings is based on fleet of 50 Crown PE 4500 end riders operating 2,000 hours/year, while adhering to OEM recommended maintenance intervals and average $50/hour maintenance labor costs.