Skip to content
- Yale GP300-360EF series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-speed powershift transmission.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (also Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a dosing module for Urea injection.
- Routine maintenance is a breeze with the side tilting ComforCab II™. Ease of serviceability remains a key characteristic of GP300-360EF series with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. The powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are stacked horizontally and individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic oil cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- On-demand hydraulics with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology facilitates industry leading low fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capability.
- Greaseable load rollers on the mast provide durability and long life in the most heavy duty operating conditions.
- Get more for less with competitive industry 4-mode speeds and outstanding travel speeds. Front end options designed to enable true rated capacity for various carriages for maximum productivity.
- Designed for versatility in multiple applications with attachments used for paper roll clamps, pipe clamps, tire handlers, and steel coil rams in multiple industry segments.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: Diesel
- Capacity: 30,000 - 36,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 275
- Max Load Weight: 36000 lbs
HIGH CAPACITY TRUCKS FOR HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS
- Equipment Type
- High Capacity Lift Trucks / Forklifts