- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: Diesel
- Capacity: 55,000- 70,400 lbs
- Max Load Height: 388
- Max Load Weight: 70000 lbs
Rugged, Versatile and Productive Forklift Trucks
More than 80 years of heritage building tough forklift trucks is brought to bear in the H550-700HD/S forklift, available in seven models with 55,000 to 70,000 lbs. of lifting capacity for use in applications:
- Steel manufacturing
- Sea ports
- General cargo
Innovative Engine Technology
This Big Truck series comes standard with a Tier 4 Final Cummins QSB 6.7L engine rated at 270hp (peak horsepower) with a ZF WG 211 5-speed powershift transmission.
- The H550-700HD/S series with Tier 4 Final engine features:
- integrated drivetrain with emission reduction package that includes cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system for nitrogen oxide (NOX) reduction
- diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) for particulate matter removal and a diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) delivery system.
Intelligent Design Serviceability & Ergonomics
- Tier 4 Final Cummins QSB 6.7L engine with SCR, DOC and DEF
- ZF WG 211 5-speed powershift transmission
- Water-cooled variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) design combines
the benefit of both a small and large turbocharger in a single unit,
enabling Hyster® Tier 4 Final engines to achieve significantly improved
response compared to Tier 3 engines.
- On-demand hydraulics: The unique variable displacement pump design
enables the load sending hydraulic system to only provide the required
hydraulic flow to do the work.
- The Idle Management System is another exclusive feature designed to
save fuel without compromising the job. If the engine is idling for a
period without any demands from the operator, it will drop rpms and
enter into “Hibernate Idle”.
- The on-demand engine cooling system is designed so that the cooling
fan will provide only the level of engine cooling required. Because the
fan will usually be running lower, noise levels are reduced and less
fuel is consumed.
- Automatic throttle-up feature enables the truck to operate within its most efficient speed under varying load conditions.
- ECO-mode selectable performance levels: ECO eLo mode provides good
performance, and optimizes the engine for best fuel economy. Hi-P mode
provides the highest productivity, and is still able to deliver
excellent fuel economy.
- Equipment Type
- High Capacity Lift Trucks / Forklifts