Bendi 4K VERY NARROW AISLE FORKLIFT
Hyster B60ZAC ELECTRIC WALKIE PALLET JACK
Hyster E80Z ELECTRIC 4 WHEEL SIT DOWN
Yale ELECTRIC 3 WHEEL SIT DOWN
Yale ELECTRIC NARROW AISLE SINGLE REACH
Yale ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER
Hyster ELECTRIC R30XMF2 ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER
Hyster R30XM2 ELECTRIC NARROW AISLE ORDER PICKER
Drexel STL30AC electric swing reach turret
Why Are Some Companies Choosing Electric Forklifts?
Gas- and diesel-powered forklifts have their place, and they aren’t going away anytime soon. Still, high-quality electric models such as the used versions you’ll find at Burns Industrial Equipment offer numerous benefits:
- No emissions: Because electric forklifts don’t burn fossil fuels to operate, they don’t release tailpipe emissions into the atmosphere. They meet today’s increasingly stringent emissions guidelines and provide a cleaner alternative for indoor work environments.
- Quiet operation: Electric forklift engines produce less noise than their fuel-powered counterparts. They can promote better communication between your workers, contributing to a safer work setting and fewer on-the-job accidents. They also protect your employees’ hearing.
- No fuel storage issues: Since electric forklifts don’t use fuel, you don’t have to keep tanks filled with diesel or gas on your property. You’ll have more space for goods and equipment and fewer concerns about toxic fumes or fires. However, you’ll need a charger or charging station for your machines’ batteries.
- More stability: Electric lift trucks have a lower center of gravity than fuel-powered versions. The battery acts as a counterweight, giving these lifts more balance and stability and making them less likely to tip over when they’re in use.
- Lower operating costs: You don’t have to purchase gas or diesel for electric forklifts. The cost of electricity is typically much less than fuel, so you should see substantial long-term cost savings for your business.
- Minimal maintenance: The absence of a fuel and exhaust system makes an electric forklift easier to maintain. They contain fewer moving parts that can wear out and need replacing.
Burns Industrial Equipment Offers a Wide Selection of Used Electric Forklifts
If an electric forklift makes sense for your material handling operations, you’ve come to the right place. Burns Industrial Equipment features a vast inventory of high-performing used forklifts for sale that provide a budget-friendly business option. As a proud Hyster-Yale dealer, we carry an assortment of Hyster® and Yale® models and machines from other leading manufacturers like Bendi, Noblelift and Drexel.
Besides forklifts, our used electric lift equipment inventory also includes pallet jacks, order pickers and walkies. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, let us know and we’ll do our best to source it for you.
Why Buy Used Electric Forklifts From Burns Industrial Equipment?
When you buy a used electric forklift from us, you’ll get a rugged, dependable machine that meets the high standards of our 200-Point Tough Test Program. Each lift undergoes three levels of reconditioning, including replacing broken or worn-out parts and making other upgrades to ensure it’s ready to perform at your facility or site. You never have to worry about quality when you purchase used products from Burns Industrial Equipment.
Flexible Financing and Complete Service Are Available
We offer flexible financing options to make your used electric forklift purchase even more affordable. We can also set up a leasing arrangement that can lower your monthly payments and offer tax advantages.
You can also count on us to help keep your used electric forklift in peak operating condition. The Burns Industrial Equipment team includes certified service technicians who can maintain and repair your equipment for as long as you own or lease it.
Check Out Our Used Forklift Fleet Today
View our current inventory of used electric forklifts for sale online or stop by one of our convenient locations for a closer look. If you have questions or need additional product or pricing information, give us a call at 800-569-9419 or contact us online.