Model 34 Factory Cat
34 and 34HD Industrial Walk Behind Sweeper
Factory Cat’s Floor Sweepers are built to sweep factories: dirt, dust, metal shavings, foundry sand, bolts, paper, wood, whatever there is. Factory Cat’s are compact, not light-duty.
The Factory Cat model 34 Walk Behind Sweeper is the machine that built our company. A Industrial Sweeper famous for its ability to survive decades in the harshest applications: including mines, brick manufacturing and rugged steel mills. Designed almost 25 years ago, this floor sweeper can sweep through thick saw dust found in furniture manufacturing plants and the dust in paper mills. Bulk powder packaging clients with concrete powder or copier toner like its sweeping power without it blowing dust everywhere. The battery powers the sweeper for over 4 hours on a single charge and the sweeping broom is self adjusting for wear.
34 Walk Behind Sweeper Specs:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 58″ x 31″ x 38″
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Main Broom (L x Dia): 26″ x 10″
- Side Broom Size: 17″
- Cleaning Width: 34″
- Cleaning Rate (sq. ft/hr): 30,000
- Baghouse Filter and Beater Bar provides unmatched particulate collection. Sweepers can pick up whole bags of cement at a time. In most cases the filter will last the lifetime of the machine.
- High Performance motors provides an unmatched standard of cleaning.
- Maintenance is a snap. Theres no oil to change, brooms to reverse, fuel to spill, tanks to exchange, valves to grind. Just put the machine on charge after every shift.
- 0 point turns for no nonsense mobility. This gives the control and accuracy needed for heavy industrial cleaning without missing a spot.
- Time is money and none gets wasted with our sweepers. Monthly labor savings reach thousands of dollars when you sweep with our 34 or TR.
- All steel construction built to last even in the toughest applications. Able to withstand years of abuse.
- Equipment Type
- Walk Behind Sweepers / Floor Cleaning Equipment