Bendi Rear Wheel Drive – Narrow Aisle Multipurpose High Lift Articulating Electric Forklift Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The Bendi model B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL works in aisles as narrow as 78″* (1.98M), has a basic starting capacity of 4,400 lbs. (1996 kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 41′ (12.50M).
The Bendi B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. The B40AC-HL / B50AC-HL can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL does all of the jobs of a reach and counterbalanced truck but in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
The new mast has a rigid mounting and as standard a tilting and side shifting carriage. The new design offers increased mast rigidity, capacity and improved visibility. Dual free lift cylinders and optimized hose and chain routings have improved visibility thru the mast.Lowered heights have been reduced and a new mounting position on the 42” (1067 mm) wide front axle reduces the distance from the face of the forks to the back of the axle thereby improving aisle performance. Mountings for cameras have been integrated into the inner mast and an optional integral side shifting fork positioner combination is also available.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- Adjustable Seat and Steering Wheel
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Integral 11.2
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Specialty Forklifts / Specialty Forklift / Very Narrow Aisle Trucks