Bendi Rear Wheel Drive VNA Electric Warehouse Forklift
The Bendi model B40VAC works in aisles as narrow as *72″ (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M). This high performance VNA Model has fast travel speeds and can climb steep ramps.
The Bendi B40VAC is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers and containers. The B40VAC can also work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The Bendi B40VAC does all of the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40VAC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B40VAC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, yet operates in very narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. The Bendi B40VAC has large diameter tires and has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions. One forklift can go from the truck to the rack eliminating staging and additional operators and support forklifts.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Power, Braking and Traction
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Very narrow aisle