Bendi Rear Wheel Drive Narrow Aisle Multipurpose LP Gas Forklift
The Bendi model B40i5 works in aisles as narrow as *78″ (1.98M), has a basic capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M). The LP Gas engine provides the ability to run 24/7 without battery changing or charging.
The B40i5 is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. The hydrostatic drive provides excellent traction and braking, high-speed capability and power to enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers, containers and highway trailers. The B40i5 can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The Bendi B40i5 does all of the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40i5 provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B40i5 forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, yet operates in narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. The Bendi B40i5 has large diameter tires and the truck has great under clearance for avoiding floor obstructions. One forklift can go from inside the truck to the rack eliminating staging and additional operators and support forklifts.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- Hydrostatic Braking Assures Automatic Smooth and Safe Braking when the Operator Removes Foot from the Accelerator Pedal
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Simplified Maintenance, Diagnostics and Calibration Performed through the Dash Display
- Engine RPM is Controlled Automatically for all Hydraulic Functions without the Need for an Inching Pedal
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- Integrated on Demand Tier IV Fuel System Provides Efficient Control Over Engine RPM Ensuring Maximized Fuel Efficiency
- Dash Display with Hour Meter, Fuel Gauge and Engine Monitoring
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Power, Braking and Traction with Fast Travel Speeds
- 4,000 lb. (1818kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Via-Sonic Fuel Level Sensor with 99.5% Accuracy
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Specialty Forklifts / Specialty Forklift / Very Narrow Aisle Trucks