BENDI REAR WHEEL DRIVE NARROW AISLE DEEP REACH MULTIPURPOSE ELECTRIC FORKLIFT
The Bendi model B40AC-DR / B50AC-DR will stack loads two deep in aisles as narrow as *96” (2.4 M) has a basic starting capacity of 2,500 lbs. (1,136 kg) at 24” (600 mm) load center and has lift heights available to 35′ 5″ (10.80 M). The reach from face to mast is 52” (1,321 mm) and the integral pantograph reach stroke is 41” (1,041 mm) The B40AC-DR / B50AC-DR has a 33” (838 mm) wide tilting and side shifting fork carriage.
The Bendi B40AC-DR / B50AC-DR is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. The B40AC-DR / B50AC-DR can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The B40AC-DR / B50AC-DR does all of the jobs of a reach and counterbalanced truck but in much narrower aisles.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND MANEUVERABILITY
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40AC-DR / B50AC-DR provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
The new mast has a rigid mounting and as standard a tilting and side shifting carriage. The new design offers increased mast rigidity, capacity and improved visibility. Dual free lift cylinders and optimized hose and chain routings have improved visibility thru the mast.Lowered heights have been reduced and a new mounting position on the 48” (1,219 mm) wide front axle reduces the distance from the face of the forks to the back of the axle thereby improving aisle performance. Mountings for cameras have been integrated into the inner mast and an optional integral side shifting fork positioner combination is also available.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive
- Integral 8
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- Hydraulic Power Steering – Front Wheel Steer
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- Equipment Type
- Narrow Aisle / Other Forklifts